- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by myself, Tracy Lee Fitch.
- Some of my posts contain affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase using the link. I include a clear statement at the start of all blog posts that contain affiliate links.
- I am currently affiliated with the following companies: Etsy, Dollar Tree, Amazon, The Honest Company, Charming Charlie’s, Claire’s, VivaRoses, Cheap Flights Now, Explore Trip, StubHub, Lonely Planet, Fab Fit Fun, Glossybox, Ulta and Raise.
- Many of my posts contain direct links to other websites that are not affiliate links and I am not paid in any way when you click on them.
- By clicking on any affiliate or other website links, you are leaving my website and accessing a website unconnected to Savvy Journey. I am not responsible for content, services, resources or products on other websites. These other websites may have their own privacy and disclosure statements.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are 100% my own! Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Specific Affiliated Company Disclosure Statements:
Amazon: “We are a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.”
Thank you for visiting Savvy Journey!